A short time later, the next meeting also takes place in our office. The first sketches have already been put on paper. Quickly, important requirements become clear.
Here are the most important points from our workbook for ELIAH:
- Use of existing infrastructure
- Easy and intuitive operation
- Automatic shutdown of the heating power to reduce the power consumption
- Beautiful LED light with the possibility to preset the brightness
- Simple and elegant design
- No air sucking directly on the mounting surface to prevent contamination due to dust deposits
- Now our thoughts have only to be put into practice and that means a lot of work for us
At this point, I would like to thank our closest friends and acquaintances who have supported us in this early phase with advice and constructive criticism. This has encouraged us to concretize the expectations of our product and define the right product requirements for ELIAH.